- Monitors 1-4 gases in one meter!
- Sensor Options: CH4, CO, H2S, LEL, NO2, SO2 , O2
- Configures with or without a pump
- Sample draws up to 100 feet with the optional integrated sampling pump
- Available in black or safety orange overmold
- True portability with multi-gas protection in a compact package
- IP66/67 Certified: Ensures the monitor can withstand use in extremely dusty and wet applications
- Operates on rechargeable litium-ion extended range battery packs
- More Specification Details
Single/Personal Gas Detection
The Industrial Scientific Tango TX1 in the first ever single gas monitor that uses two sensors to detect the same gas. The patent pending DualSense™ Technology makes users of the TX1 85 times safer.
- Patent pending DualSense™ Technology
- Three-year warranty which does not include battery, sensors and filters
- Three-year warranty which does not include battery, sensors and filters; CO and H2S sensors are warranted for 3 years from the initial purchase date; All other sensors are warranted for 2 years from the initial purchase date.
- Longer battery life is attained as the unit is capable of operating in the “always-on” mode for three years
- louder instrument alarm with 100 db at 10 centimeters, making it twice as loud as the Industrial Scientific GasBadge series, and louder than another other single gas meter on the market.
- Available in CO, H2S, NO2, and SO2, the Tango TX1 is the next big thing in single gas detection!
- Check out our Online Store for pricing & availability.
- Transportable, stand-alone unit with no PC required
- Increases safety with consistent calibrations and bump tests
- Optional calibration software to track data and calibrations
- Optional serial data printer automatically prints calibration and bump test reports
- V-Cal Station will charge the gas meter while docked inside
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Automates calibration, record-keeping, diagnostics, firmware updates, and battery recharging
- requires no software or computer hardware installation or maintenance at the customer site, and connects directly to the Internet via an Ethernet interface
- For on-the-go end users, the iNet DS mobile kit allows for the docking station to be used in a mobile environment.
- Ensures calibration and bump tests are performed properly and recorded at regular intervals